Contryman provides a full range of benefits and is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for any of these positions, submit the application below and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact Firm Administrator (402) 463-6711.Employment Application
Or Fill Out Our Online FormOnline Employment Application
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Effectively communicate with team members
- Provides support for all team members as requested
- Prepares and mails tax organizers to clients
- Scans and bookmarks tax organizers
- Processes e-file returns to government, client and preparer copies of returns
- Assists attestation department with projects as requested
- Processes financial statements for attestation department
- Archives documents in electronic in Firm’s paperless software
- Submits e-file returns and follow-up as needed to ensure acceptance
- Continues to grow professional knowledge by learning the software applicable to duties
- Verifies accuracy of records
- Assists with payroll and related reports ...
Tax managers are primarily responsible for the review of complex tax returns and for providing advanced technical assistance, tax planning, and research on complex tax issues. Tax managers assist in the development and training of staff. They have a significant amount of client contact and create relationships to help develop new business for the firm. Tax managers work closely with the shareholders to provide innovative tax planning strategies for our clients.
- Performs technical tax review of all tax returns and governmental tax examinations of any complexity.
- Assumes full responsibility for larger tax returns and delegates to the various tax preparers a...
Senior accountants are able to handle in-charge responsibilities on specific projects. Senior accountants report to managers and shareholders and are delegated certain responsibilities for planning and supervision. Senior accountants are also assigned staff accountants and para-professionals to supervise and are expected to review their work in a timely manner.
Senior accountants should show initiative in obtaining the types of assignments and special projects that will further increase their technical skills especially in their area of expertise.
Senior accountants have direct contact with clients and should understand our clients’ businesses and offer suggestions for improving the efficiency of our clients’ accounting func...
Position Reports to: Department Leads
Anticipated time allocation:
70% of time is chargeable client work
30% of your time will be developing your technical accounting skills through on-the-job training, continuing education, and other administrative tasks
Staff accountants work under the direct supervision of in-charge accountants. They are expected to complete and review their work in a timely and accurate manner. Staff accountants should show initiative in obtaining the types of assignments and special projects that will further increase their technical skills. Direct contact with clients will be done under the supervision of in-charge accountants. ...